Welcome to my world. . .
Hello earthlings. Come in, kick off your shoes, crack open a beer, loosen up your belt, light up an incense and just vibe with me, as I feel my way around this blog bullshit. You have probably come here because you know me, which is pretty cool by me. However, you may have stopped by because you don't know me and just want to catch a glimpse of what the hell is going on that cracked out environment of which I lovingly call "my head". If that's the case, like Keith Sweat gracefully sang back in the late 90's "I don't mind". I will from time to time be dropping knowledge, (or at least some maniacal gibberish that I trying to pass as knowledge) about everything that occurs within life. No topic is too ghetto, too cheesy, too disgusting. I promise. So check back in from time to time, and I'll do my best to keep you entertained. At least check back in to see if i'm alive. If i'm not, then call my mom.
-John MF

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home