Big Booty Ho
Ok, so I work with a bunch of middle aged women. No, I do not work with the cast from ‘Desperate Housewives’. Think more pre-golden ‘Golden Girls’. (not even that pre-golden). One lady’s name is Fanny. She’s a British lady in her early 40’s. When I first looked at the phone directory and saw her name, I thought, “ha ha, her name is Fanny”.
One day, I had to ask her a work-related question, so I walked over to her desk, and said, “Hi Fanny (pronouncing it just as its spelled). Can I ask you a question?”
She formed a stank-ass look on her face while turning away from me. “My name is Fanny!” (she pronounced it like Bonnie, but with an F instead of the B). Her reaction almost made me forget what I was going to ask her. I’m sure she had a hard time growing up with a name like that, but it’s her momma’s fault that her name sounds like butt cheeks, not mine! I mean, if she wanted to get all fancy with her name, she should have switched it to Derriere (it just sounds fancier). My Moms isn’t very creative, (I share the exact same name as my Father), but at least she isn’t cruel enough to name me Cock and Balls. And on top of all that, she doesn’t even have a nice ass worthy of a name like that! From now on I dub her “pseudo-big booty ho”. Bitch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home